30-Minute Vinyasa Yoga: Empowering Crow Pose<br>Maeve McCaffrey

30-Minute Vinyasa Yoga: Empowering Crow Pose
Maeve McCaffrey

Watch this Practice
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much, Maeve, for this beautiful practice! I feel so calm and relaxed after doing it! Namaste! ❤️💖🥰
Marlo
4 people like this.
Great options for crow practice Maeve! Thanks so much!
Christel B
4 people like this.
Lovely practice into crow pose giving options along the way with lots of positivity.
Kate M
4 people like this.
This is absolute genius. The work with establishing Uddhiyana bandha and then applying to the Bakāsana work...! And the jump forward! I just got sooo much out of this 30 minutes - so much to continue to explore in depth. Thank you for this. Thank you YA for inviting Maeve to join the YA sangha!
Maeve
1 person likes this.
Kate M gahhh, thank you! I'm glad this practice worked for you.  Your excitement and kind words just made my day.  
Maeve
2 people like this.
Christel B thank you! Glad to be sharing a practice with you.
Maeve
1 person likes this.
Marlo Thank you! I hope you flew!
Maeve
2 people like this.
Sandra Židan I'm so happy to hear you feel good post practice. That's a big goal, ya? Thanks for practicing with me.
David G-
Hi Maeve: Loved this as a work break practice. The Mula Bandhi cue is a game changer.  I enjoyed the first practice in this season too (completed a few weeks ago). Thanks for all the positive energy. My easiest crow shapes ever.  Best, David  
Maeve
Hi David! We practiced uddiyana bandha, and I agree, it's game changer. Isn't a wonderful feeling when we shift to (relative) ease? Thank you for practicing with me and look forward to hearing from you again! - MM
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial