The Yoga of Motherhood: How Being a New Mom Has Awakened My Heart (Blog)

The Yoga of Motherhood: How Being a New Mom Has Awakened My Heart (Blog)

Read This Article
Tracy C
2 people like this.
Great post Alana! I probably followed every one of your classes here on YA. When you left to start this new part of your journey I always wondered how you were "making out".... so great to read this and to see that you are checking all the boxes of motherhood.... enjoy the ride.... I know that many people are saying "THEY GROW UP SO FAST"...this is a universal truth....Soon the diapers are gone and they are wanting the keys to the car... so real... take care and much joy and love to you ...cheers from virtual relationship land!!! haha!!
Alana Mitnick
Tracy C, Thank you for reading and responding! What a joy and gift to receive your touching words. I truly feel a deep sense of community and friendship here at Yoga Anytime. I look forward to sharing more practices in the future. In the meantime, I am enjoying the precious time I have with my little one, who is has just gone from walking to running! Sending love and gratitude to you, dear Tracy. Love, Alana 
Tracy C
1 person likes this.
Thanks Alana!!! Blessings!!!
Michelle F
Greetings Alanna,
How wonderful of you to share this fantastic experience - ongoing now to eternity!I feel your joy!
loveandpeacexxxx

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial