30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 24: Twist It Out<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 24: Twist It Out
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Diane B
2 people like this.
Twists feel sooo good, wringing out the week. Thanks Robert!
Luisa C
2 people like this.
Robert, you're the best!! Just feeling great and grateful. Namaste!
Joy A
5 people like this.
So there I was in side plank yesterday and I was cursing you wondering how long you expected us to hold this pose when finally I tuned to look at the screen and saw you had 'frozen in time' cause my connection had dropped so I apologise for cursing you ... lol. On to day 10 in 5 minutes thanks for the classes as I said before 20 mins is such a good time slot.
Sarasloves
2 people like this.
Another great day, loved all the twisting!

Thank you Robert.
Sam
Sam
1 person likes this.
That was a great practice. Loved it.
Robert Sidoti
Day 24 ya'll!! Good job staying with the challenge Sam!
Louisa G
1 person likes this.
Great to twist out the muscles this morning thank you. I loved hearing the waves in the background as we relaxed for that one minute - could have spent more time doing that today (Sunday). See you for day 25!
Glenford N
Knee still a bit sore but I protected it and got through the practice.Trying to get back into a daily routine after a personal crisis. I miss my yoga because I feel grounded. Namaste.
Ch Marie d’I
Lucky you to have recorded this practice by the ocean, I was twisting and dreaming while looking at the falling rain...;) thank you
Robert Sidoti
Practicing to the falling rain actually sounds very appealing right about now Ch Marie d’I - I'm so so happy you're doing this challenge and sharing here your experiences, thank you!! 
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial