Watch this Practice
Heidi Fokine
YUM
Thanks Ms Sloane
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
~~heidi...just practiced with you the other day...love you. xok
Heidi Fokine
My 2nd visit to the nose knows. This is magical masterful teaching. I will be back again :)
Kira S
Heidi!
Lori
Thank you. I experienced much more availability and ease of flow on the left side, more murkiness on the right. Will continue the gentle inquiry. :)
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Lori, I love your generous sharing of results! Check in with the nostrils through the day; they change! xok
Corinne N
Hi Kira, I'm new to the site and have done a few sessions now; yours particularly resonate with me; they are so gentle, so subtly tuned in and give so much freedom and encouragement. I lay with my 10 year old daughter, her cousin and my ex husband in a spontaneous session of your Yin series last week. Thank-you
Kira Sloane
Oh Corinne, I love the image of your whole tribe together. Thank you so much for sharing. I am so glad you are here. Love, K
Sindhu S
The sahajoli mudra has the power to suppress ovulation. it should be done under supervision of a experienced teacher only only for yogis who want to be totally in spiritual practices......how does teaching that to general public help?
Emily L
Thank you for this discovering encounter.
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial