Prana: Pratyahara Meditation<br>Robert Svoboda

Prana: Pratyahara Meditation
Robert Svoboda

Watch this Practice
Gabriella N
Amazing information! I wish they would be teaching this in schools at early ages. Should be a manual something like get to know how you work very useful! Thank you! ??
Jimena B
1 person likes this.
Thank you! It was an awesome practice. Really clear information
Susanna M
1 person likes this.
Please tel me where is the location of the hara, manipura chakra or below the nabel?
Kira Sloane
Dearest Susanna. Some schools say at the navel, some say just below. When accounts differ, we are invited to discover the specific unique center of ourselves.  There is a very different tone between these two spots.  Let us know what you find out. Glad you are here. Warmly, Kira 
Susanna M
2 people like this.
Dear Kira! Thank you so much for your answer. I can feel a difference between nabel center and the point below the nabel. There is a different tone. But what is what? Couldnt it also be the second and the third chakra? The Hara isnt meant to be a chakra, or?
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Oh Susanna, isn't that amazing. The hara and the chakras are from two different maps of the subtle realm so they are not "officially" related, however they do have cross over in their location. Also, it's useful to note that while one chakra map currently dominates the landscape, it was not always the only map. If you are interested in this, you might check out  this episode from David White.  Love, Kira

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial