The Zoe and Coco Show: Finding Stability and Balance<br>Zoe Ho

The Zoe and Coco Show: Finding Stability and Balance
Zoe Ho

Watch this Practice
Linda S
2 people like this.
Thank you so much for an easy but effective yoga session. I feel much more flexible in a usually tight lower back. :)
Zoe Ho
1 person likes this.
Hi Linda,
That is great to hear! Haha yes easy and effective works great especially for relaxing tighter areas :) , Zoe
Lizzy R
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this class. It helped me feel much better. I so enjoyed your sincere and sweet way. Namaste!
Zoe Ho
Hi Lizzy,

So happy you enjoyed the practice! And for the beautiful comments...may the self-care journey be full of joy! Thank you for connecting. Namaste! Zoe + Coco
Deborah Marie R
Thank you for a wonderful and relaxing practice! I felt rejuvinated afterwards!
Zoe Ho
Thank you Deborah - so lovely to hear you enjoyed the class and felt rejuvenated afterwards. xo
Ali
Ali
2 people like this.
This was a really lovely back-to-basics but deep practice. It included the most fundamental postures with time to explore and deepen. The seated forward bends were especially yummy. Thank you Zoe.
Zoe Ho
1 person likes this.
I love the words 'explore and deepen'. So happy you enjoyed the practice Ali and that you value coming back to basics! I enjoy developing the mindfulness to make new discoveries, even Child's Pose is always new :) Sorry for a bit of a slow response as  I was  busy with a film festival. Getting creative is part of my yoga too these days. :)

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial