Yoga Rx: Align and Release<br>Patricia Sullivan

Yoga Rx: Align and Release
Patricia Sullivan

Watch this Practice
Kim M
1 person likes this.
Great little mini practice.
Patricia Sullivan
Hi Kim, somehow I missed your comment, but glad you found this a helpful little piece. thanks for tuning in!

Karen
1 person likes this.
Patricia,
I love this! I'm going to try it with the seniors today and I can't wait to see and hear what they have to say. I'm often trying to help the seniors stretch this area, quads, Psoas. I'll let you know how it goes.
Silke S
1 person likes this.
I am still amazed about your videos. Thank you so much. I loved the gentle self massage of the hamstrings, and the Quad stretch with the chair instead of grasping the foot, felt way better in the knee.
Patricia Sullivan
Hi Silke, I'm so pleased you're enjoying this selection of my sessions. I'll go back to the ones in which you had questions. thank you for your comments!
Paula E
Enjoyed the quad stretch, and felt short stilts.
Patricia Sullivan
Thanks Paula,
that quad stretch can really help with evening the pelvis over the thigh bones and many other benefits. I'm glad you felt the stilts! Love...!
PATRICIA R
Patricia so grateful to find you on Yoga Anytime, my sister Megan Miller reminded me you are here!!! Sorry we missed you at Green Gulch this fall, but hopefully you will be there this October. Loved this tutorial and yes felt taller and more open in the quad and hip joints.
Patricia Sullivan
Oh hi Pat, so nice to hear from you! And that you've found my work on YA helpful. Would love to see you and Megan this fall at GG. Thank you for touching in.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial