Martha K
2 people like this.
So much fun! Thank you Shelley.
Helen A
1 person likes this.
A nice challenge, especially for the angry quadriceps! Thank you
Eric K
1 person likes this.
Great sequence. I'm feeling energized and present.
Astrid U
2 people like this.
Great sequence practice, for me to work myself back to doing backbends and also start the process to daring handstand !!! I felt safe yet challenged at the same time. I will definitely come back to keep working on . Your soothing gentle voice was very helpful. Thank you!
Danielle P
1 person likes this.
Great class! Wish we did even more drop backs though. Thank you so much. Namaste. -Danielle
Kate M
2 people like this.
My "fearless heart" was a little bit scared!! As a kid I was pretty fearless - at least when doing handstands and cartwheels. I wonder if I can uncover a little bit of that now... I'll have to come back to this again for sure! Thank you, Shelley: )
Shelley Williams
Kate ! Its okay to be scared... but be brave and trust yourself to try little by little, too!! Great to see you here on this show, sister!
Viri
2 people like this.
I loved this!! I felt so much comfortable with the back bendings, way easier for me. And hand stands! I'm so excited to be able to do them. Still a long way to go, but already feeling the improvement. Thanks Shelly for your professional guidance.
Shelley Williams
Viri I am so glad you liked this practice!!  Keep practicing, and all is coming.  Hugs to you, yogini sister!
Kate M
Getting older can lead to one's comfort zone contracting in... this practice is helping me remember to cultivate an open heart and fearlessness as I walk the path into the unknown. Thanks Shelley! Needed this today.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial