Yin Yoga: Relax the Spine<br>Kate Smith

Yin Yoga: Relax the Spine
Kate Smith

Watch this Practice
Kate Smith
mary frances anderson I completely agree! Yin melts away the residual tension and sets the yin tone for healthy sleep. Glad the poses were helpful! I am a true believer. I hope this message finds you well. Love love and more cosmic LOVE
Roslyn G
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed the practice and felt very calm at the end of it.
Kate Smith
Roslyn, calm is all I can hope for a fellow yogi to "achieve" at the end of this practice. I treasure the feeling of calm. I send much love your way. Thanks for sharing your practice with me. 
Sandra Židan
Great practice! Thanks, Kate!

Kate Smith
1 person likes this.
Sandra Thank you! I love the image of your profile...gorgeous....Thanks for practicing with me through the cosmos...love love and more LOVE coming your way
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Kate for your kind words! This photo is taken on the beach in Mlini- it is a small place ten kilometers southern from Dubrovnik in Croatia! Kind regards!
David G-
1 person likes this.
Enjoyed exploring Yin with a restorative tempo and "peace". I've had a very relaxing day since finishing a few hours ago, even taking a nap with my dogs. Off to let them frolic in the snow. Namaste. 
Kate Smith
1 person likes this.
David Goldstein I hope you enjoyed your frolic in the snow! I'm so excited to hear this! And inspired! I'm in South Carolina currently and our winters are mild but today is a COLD day for these parts and I look forward to bundling up and savoring the chilly outdoors! Glad the practice was enjoyable....I sure do love a nice yin practice. Best to you, David 
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
I love to come back to this practice whenever I’m feeling anxious and too “in my head”…in just a simple half hour I feel more calm and clear. Works evertime ✨✨✨thank you Kate 🙏🏻❤️
Kate Smith
1 person likes this.
Jenny S this made my day to hear! Because I too get way to much in my head at times... and a simple yin practice always seems to help. :) In fact, my daughter was just napping and it is a cold , windy day and I started overthinking....so I did a few yin poses ....and when my daughter came out with her rosy post-nap cheeks, I was back in my body and ready to start my mom-ing again! Grateful for yin... grateful for YOU. 
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial