Yoga for Women`s Health: Women`s Health and Menopause<br>Cheri Clampett

Yoga for Women`s Health: Women`s Health and Menopause
Cheri Clampett

Watch this Conversation
Maria Elena D
lovely conversation, thank you. where do I get a Lipid panel and a BMI test?
Cheri Clampett C-IAYT
Hi Maria Elena, You can get a lipid panel from your general physician. Regarding calculating your BMI, try clicking on the link I've included here. I'm so glad seeing this video conversation has encouraged you to take steps towards greater health! xoxo https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmi_tbl.pdf
Brenda S
Hi, I really enjoyed your talk today. Currently I am on bio identical  hormones. However, I am seeing it is very costly. I heard you talking about Chinese medicine and herbs. Would you be able to recommend a book for me? I am currently having a lapse between doctors and will be off my hormones, so I’m going to see what happens without them for a month. It’s not my choice, it is divine intervention. I am getting your book Soul of the Nurse for my nurse friend. She’s going through a rough time right now and that might be what she needs to hear. Looking forward to listening to your next talks. Thank you so much Namaste
Cheri Clampett C-IAYT
Hi Brenda, I'm so glad you enjoyed the talk today. How wonderful that you are giving Elizabeth's book to your nurse friend! It's a beautiful book which really celebrates the nurse in all ways. Regarding the use of Chinese Medicine for hormone support, I recommend working with a Chinese doctor. It's a very personalized medicine protocol which supports hormonal balancing. Look for a good TCM doctor in your area, so you can have ongoing checkups. Wishing you all the best!

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial