Keepin' it Real: 12-Pack Abs<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: 12-Pack Abs
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Ana S
1 person likes this.
I love it. Fill you up with energy. Thank you Robert.
Robert Sidoti
Thanks Ana!
Joan J
1 person likes this.
Love your sessions, this is a great core workout. First half was wonderful, second half I have problems with wrist pain and holding myself up so long. It also compresses my low back, much as I try to keep it supported Do you have any options for the latter poses that won't hurt my wrists and back, but not compromise the core work? Thank you Robert
Robert Sidoti
Hi Joan ! Thanks for your comment and question! As hard as we try with some poses, it can be so difficult NOT to compress low back, the wrists can also be challenging too! Let me take a look at the sequence and message you back with some options, suggestions and modifications that could help:)
Robert Sidoti
Hello again Joan .... the best 'virtual/online' suggestion I can give would be to do most of your core work on your back. This will eliminate all of the wrist and low back compression, generally speaking. So in this sequence specifically you can simply repeat the movements on your back a few times, rather than moving into the planks etc... The forearm planking might be ok though because you are not on your wrists, just be sure to keep pelvis in neutral position so not to compress. Hope this is helpful and thank you for hanging out with me!!
Joan J
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert, I appreciate your help and suggestions with this practice. I will follow your suggestions and keep working on building up my strength. Many thanks, be well.
Robert Sidoti
Hi Joan ! Maybe there are specific videos on Yoga Anytime that focus on wrist stretching/strengthening? Could be worth some investigation for you:) Maybe Kira or YA team can suggest?? Keep me posted!
Marty M
1 person likes this.
Great core and shoulder workout. My upper body feels great and I’m in high spirits following this session! Thank you Robert!
Ch Marie d’I
It feels great afterwards ;) and even better after a lazy day Thank you
Joy E
1 person likes this.
I love this one. Still struggling with push ups but will keep working on it.
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial