Yoga Sutras of Patanjali: Prelude to the Sutras
James Boag

Watch this Talk
Bianca B
3 people like this.
Thank you, James. You are feeding my thirst for knowledge
Kate M
2 people like this.
Fascinating and passionate exposition on the PatanjalaYogadarshana!
Julie M
1 person likes this.
Namaste,
It is a joy to listen to you!
Looking forward to receiving more of your heartfelt teachings of Yoga :)
Julie
Claire R
Amazing, thank you James x
Justin H
It is good to listen to this perspective but I am sceptical because the presenter is too exuberant about the yoga sutra. I would prefer it if he would present his interpretation in a manner that enables people to make a choice for themselves about the Yoga Sutra's usefulness. Swami Vivekananda revived the sutra from obscurity and in Indian society it is apparently not a major area of interest (Ref:- David Gordon White - The Yoga Sutra of Patanjali: A Biography)
Kira Sloane
Dearest Justin
Thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback. We hope to offer a wide variety of perspective. Meanwhile, it is James's sincere love of the text that inspires us.
Perhapas you might enjoy David Gordon White's Season 1 of Histories of Yoga and Season 1 and 2 of
Heart of the Tradition with Ravi Ravindra.
So glad you are here.
Warmly, Kira
Kate M
3 people like this.
I am quietly excited about revisiting James' excellent and inspiring exposition on this great and challenging work! Thank you, again YA for making these teachings available to us.
Alexandra M
1 person likes this.
I just joined YA and listened to James first lecture and I really enjoyed it!! His teaching style is fabulous, he is articulate and he makes me excited continue with this course, woohoo to learning about the Yoga Sutras. YAY! THANK YOU YA!! 
Marlene K
1 person likes this.
🙏🙏🙏

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial