Peak Poses: Side Plank Pose<br>Shelley Williams

Peak Poses: Side Plank Pose
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Sloane S
2 people like this.
I love this practice, Shelley. One of the best additions in my life this year is your company in my living room! Namaste sister!
Zella D
1 person likes this.
I'm a yoga instructor in Texas. I use Shelly's classes to inspire my own instruction. Thank you so much for your thoughtful, methodical and well-planned class.
Shelley Williams
Thanks Sloane I miss you in my studio classes, but glad we can stay connected this way. Hope to see you soon! Aloha...! xoxoxo
Shelley Williams
Zella thank you for your kind messages.... I have to give my thanks to my teacher, Shiva Rea, as she has been so instrumental in guiding me on how to serve up a well-balanced, thoughtful practice. Enjoy!!
Kate M
What creative sequencing to approach Vasisthasana!
Jenny S
Very nice sequence with a beautifully meditative ending...pure bliss! 😌
Ruth Henriquez Lyon
I love how rigorous this workout is, without being harmful or exhausting. I'm not able to do the final pose with my body all in one plane (top arm and leg are pitched forward quite a bit). But I feel good about just being able to balance on one arm and leg while holding the other limbs aloft. I'm going to keep working this one.
Kate M
1 person likes this.
The intelligent sequencing that you create is  a real inspiration, Shelley.
Shelley Williams
Kate Thanks for the comment, sorry my response is delayed! Hope 2020 is wonderful thus far for you, Kate! 
Kate M
Shelley Williams no worries there! Although I love the interactional nature of YA, I also don't want to think of my favourite yogins and yoginis spending too much time in front of a screen typing out responses - ! ( But thank you for taking that time.) I hope you can find lots of time for healing that ankle, being a mom, teacher, therapist, etc., etc.!   : )

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial