Yoga Rx: Outward Spiral Practice<br>Nathan Briner

Yoga Rx: Outward Spiral Practice
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Linda D
3 people like this.
Loved this practice and your guidance through it.
Nathan Briner
Thank you Linda! Glad you enjoyed that. I aim to produce many more with detailed guidance, covering many different types and depths of poses. Let me me know if you have any questions about the routines. Be well!
Kate M
4 people like this.
Gratitude! This is such important work. So happy to have discovered this show - your instruction is brilliant. You do the yoga community a great service in making this work available on this platform.
Nathan Briner
Thanks Kate for the kind words. Teaching from this perspective is my passion. I’m glad it connected with you! I hope it unlocks many hidden gems for you.
Anne D
4 people like this.
Thank you, Nathan. I fell a few weeks ago and am really grateful for your approach to help me develop a more mindful and gentle approach as I build up my physical practices again. It can be so disheartening when I go to physical therapy and the therapist seems so stiff and clinical. I think it is because of the 'game' atmosphere with the sports games always going on on the TV in the background. When I do my yoga practice at home, I always feel I am connected to another level of healing and you embody this so well.
Lori C
2 people like this.
Nathan thank you for your amazing teaching. I'm thrilled to be your student again. I have watched all the classes each one is so informative and just plain feels good. Namaste
Nathan Briner
Lori! It’s great to hear from you. I’m so happy you are enjoying the videos.
Eric K
2 people like this.
Such clear teachings/pointers. Appreciating your approach and transmission.
Nathan Briner
Thank you Eric !

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial