The Self Care Challenge: Day 9: Self Inquiry<br>Kelly Sunrose

The Self Care Challenge: Day 9: Self Inquiry
Kelly Sunrose

Watch this Practice
Glenford N
2 people like this.
Thanks Kelly. This course has really helped me in recovery and to confront old habits and patterns. Feel. Bless. Release. I'll be doing that a lot over the next few days. I can already feel a sense of peace as I now have the tools to let go of outdated ideas and become truly present. This sort of self inquiry is tough on the emotions but I'm becoming more self aware.
Kelly Sunrose
Thank YOU, Glenford! This is one of those practices I come back to over and over. It has helped me so many times! Happy you are here.
Jill
1 person likes this.
Oooh. This is gonna be GOOD. I'm going to set aside some time when it feels right to sit outside in my yard, write down each story as it arises, and burn it. One by one. And I'll revisit said practice in the future whenever I feel another story arise that needs tending to. Thanks for this one, Kelly. An opportunity to appreciate process and practice a ritual.
Kelly Sunrose
I think this is one is sooooo satisfying, Jill and you're reminding me that it would feel really good to do it now. Keep me posted! I'm so happy you're doing this work. All goodness, Kelly

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial