The Savasana Challenge: Day 3: Release Tension<br>Alana Mitnick

The Savasana Challenge: Day 3: Release Tension
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Matthew
2 people like this.
great practice - gentle, simple and uncluttered - thanks very much
Alana Mitnick
Hi Matthew - I am just seeing your comment. Your feedback/comment is one of my favorites. I'm finding that "uncluttered" is a practice in restraint and generosity. So glad you are here! Namaste, Alana
Jean P
2 people like this.
great way to start the day. Thanks.
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Jean. So glad you are here! Stay close with your findings. Warmly, Alana
Kristi M
Didn't have two blocks so I improvised with a long foam roller.  Not bad! Loved the neck stretches in the opening
Alana Mitnick
Hi Kristi, Great idea! I'll have to try that. If you can find/borrow two blocks sometime I highly recommend trying it.  Glad you enjoyed the neck stretches... such a nice way to release tension and allow for greater ease. Keep me posted on how your Savasana journey is unfolding.  Warmly, Alana
Matthew
1 person likes this.
lovely to come back to this practice - so soothing. many thanks. :)
Alana Mitnick
So nice to to hear from you Matthew. Yes, Savasana is a timeless practice... and it just keeps deepening as we release tension, let go, and trust.  Enjoy, Alana 
Roslyn G
1 person likes this.
This was a great practice as it was very soothing.
Alana Mitnick
So delighted to hear, Roslyn! Thank you for joining me in releasing tension and unwinding in preparation for Savasana. So glad you're here! Warmly, Alana 
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial