Kristin Leal

Watch this Talk
Janet L
Wooooow very Beautiful!!!
Kristin Leal
The pelvis is gorgeous Janet !
Sara M
1 person likes this.
You are such a wonderful teacher! Thank you for making the study of anatomy fun and engaging. I really appreciate you for offering this course! It's making a difference in how I approach my personal practice and my teaching. Yay!!!!
Kristin Leal
1 person likes this.
I appreciate you being here, Sara !! Thank you so much for your kind words:)
Thuy L
2 people like this.
Your classes are so interesting and I love every time you demo something for what you’re explaining
Kristin Leal
Thank you so much Thuy! I'm happy you are enjoying the classes!
Lily A
Hi Kristin, Thank you for explaining how the hip socket placement differs between the female and male form. I was wondering how this translates with specific hip opening poses, such as are men better at side splits or front splits (Hanumanasana)? I remember a yoga teacher mentioning this once, but couldn’t remember which one men were better at versus women because of hip socket placement. Thanks for your help!
Kristin Leal
Lily We are all so different so I hesitate to make generalizations. Those with more "Android" pelvises would tend to show up with their knees higher than their hips when sitting which might need to be adjusted for in our "hip opening poses". I don't know if I've heard about "splits" though. Such an extreme opening that a lot of pelvises struggle with and may not be structurally in the cards for most.
Zella D
Loving this series.  Thank you so much.  Great info and great delivery of the topic!
Kristin Leal
Yay Zella D ! So happy you're enjoying it!!

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial