The Savasana Challenge: Day 6: Inspired by Mystery<br>Alana Mitnick

The Savasana Challenge: Day 6: Inspired by Mystery
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Kelly Sunrose
OMG Alana.... I went somewhere. This one was mega-ultra-magic. Thank you. Deepest pranams.
Alana Mitnick
Kelly Kelly Sunrose, I'm so happy to hear this... so did I! OMG what a deep dive into the mystery. Glad to be on this journey together. So much love, xoA
Rebecca S
1 person likes this.
I love this challenge Alana, any chance you'll be doing more?
Alana Mitnick
Hi Rebecca--So delighted to hear from you! I'm so happy that you loved this challenge. It's one of my very favorites. Keep you posted! Love, Alana
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
So fabulous. I am sad this is ending after only 7 days! It is sorely needed and I am loving every minute of it.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Rachel, I'm so glad you enjoyed and got the most of this Savasana Challenge! It's not easy to give ourself the permission to slow down, sink in, and rest deeply... and when we do it's amazing how good, refreshed, and centered we feel. At least that my experience. Savasana is MAGIC. So happy to be practicing together! Love, Alana 
Katrina F
1 person likes this.
Wow, this is rocking my world. Thank you.
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Katrina F. So delighted that you are here! I love your comment. Stay close. Warmly, Alana
Sandra Židan
Hi! This was a great and really relaxing practice! Thanks, Alana! Kind regards!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Sandra Ž! Thank you for joining me for Day 6. I hope you are falling in love with the feeling of relaxation that comes with Savasana. Warmly, Alana 

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial