After Namaste: The Sum of It All
Shelley Williams

Watch this Special Feature
Jenny S
6 people like this.
You are such a beautiful soul ❤️
Don D
5 people like this.
Much love and respect to you, my friend...you have absolutely helped to change my life. It's definitely brighter with you in it.
Shelley Williams
Jenny Thank you so much... you are TOO! I hope you are doing fantastic :). xoxo ❤️
Shelley Williams
Don thank you buddy... so good having you in my life too! See ya in the neighborhood soon!
Christel B
2 people like this.
Beautiful! Loved seeing you in your elements. Thanks for sharing! I feel the same way about this practice of yoga. Aloha
Shelley Williams
Aloha Christel~ thanks for your note! We had a lot of fun making the video (although having a cameraman in the water and a drone while surfing was both my dream and scary nightmare at the same time 🤣!!) I feel pretty lucky to have the support from Yoga Anytime, they are so wonderful! Someday I will get to take your class 😊🙏Hugs to you, sister!!
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Yes you would love the ocean here as well. Take care sister and who knows what’s in store for us in the future. Hugs of Aloha to you.
Luna J
3 people like this.
Love this glimpse of your life! I just completed your 30 day challenge and loved it-- the variety, your presence, the flows. What a beautiful offering! Thank you for being you so exquisitely
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Thank you for sharing your life, your energy, with us here. Blessings!
Shelley Williams
Kate This video was so much fun to shoot, and I feel blessed for this opportunity still!!! Thank you for your note xoxo
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial