Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Swadhyaya (Self-Study)<br>Robert Sidoti

Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Swadhyaya (Self-Study)
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
4 people like this.
That was just beautiful and oh so helpful for me today. Lots of self recrimination going on in my head today...I won’t spoil the ending of this self-reflective practice, but suffice to say it was just what I needed. Thank you so much 🙏🏻 Namaste ✨
Vikki M
2 people like this.
Really enjoying all of this series. I have one question though, I’ve dabbled in yoga in the past and only recently started a daily practice and over the last 10 weeks I’ve gained 8 pounds. Is this normal?
Ashley
2 people like this.
Hello Vikki, I've reached out to you in a private message. Let me know if you have any questions! :)
Robert Sidoti
Yay Jenny !! Oh how we can be so hard on ourselves huh?! So much strength in simply being aware when we are in these mental spaces, then having the willpower and understanding to move away from that given narrative into or onto another more productive self loving and caring dialogue :)) You're welcome so much, big hug and Namaste to you!
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Vikki ! Thanks for being here! That's a super tough question for me to answer here, so many variables involved:) Depends on what type of practice, what you eat daily, how your body is functioning in general and so on. I see that Ashley-Marie Olgado has responded and messaged you privately, if you feel like you'd like to message me there, feel free to! 
M Angela C
3 people like this.
Got to be honest - I was a little emotional by the end of this practice. I do enjoy time alone however, do struggle being with myself.  I  recognized this in practice 1 and felt it in this practice. Not trying to be profound but this practice helped me understand why. A lovely practice that I am taking with me off the mat. Thank you Robert!  🙏 
Robert Sidoti
Hi M Angela 🙏🏽 I love this so much, thank you so much for sharing this experience! Sounds to me that could have been a huge ‘noticing’ or awareness you had on the mat? Sometimes we see and feel more when we slow down and minimize outside distractions and stimulations - more space in our minds to contemplate and reflect 💚🙏🏽
TS
TS
1 person likes this.
Robert, Thank you so much for this course. Your easy going vibes, humor and wisdom are such a gift! I always get exactly what I need from your classes.
Robert Sidoti
Thanks so much for your kind comment TS !! I’m happy you enjoyed it:))
Ch Marie d’I
I should start the serie from the beginning ... I had to improvise in the middle as I couldn’t do too many squats..;) But love the spirit behind , will do better soon 🙏
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial