Good Morning Yoga: Energizing Warrior Flow<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Energizing Warrior Flow
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
June S
1 person likes this.
This is my very favorite practice!
Alana Mitnick
Hi June! Wonderful to hear from you! Stay close and let me know how these yoga practices are feeling and working for you. With Love, Alana
Beth F
1 person likes this.
Thank you Alana - I am so happy and relaxed after doing this practice!  It's one of my favorites of all the many fantastic Good Morning practices. The padahastasana is especially soothing and calming in the middle of the flow and what a cool word!  I'm so glad to have learned that pose from you.  All best!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Beth! It's wonderful to hear from you! So delighted that you enjoyed this energizing practice. Yes, the padahastasana is a nice wrist relief (and balancing) posture mid sequence. Best wishes and enjoy! Warmly, Alana
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Lovely, lovely practice : ) Thank you Alana!!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Kate! Wonderful to "see" you here! I will be filming another season of Good Morning Yoga very soon. Stay tuned! xoA
Brian M
1 person likes this.
Excellent practice! Thanks so much!
Alana Mitnick
Excellent, Brian! So great to hear! Warmly, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Yes! I've done the camel pose for the first time in my life! I'm so proud of myself! Thank you for this great practice, Alana! Kind regards!
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Sandra Židan! So delighted to hear that you experienced Camel for the first time! I love the feeling of openness that comes with that backbend. Keep me posted on any observations, insights, or questions that arise in your practice.  Enjoy! Warmly, Alana 
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial