Chakra Course: Chakra 4: Anahata<br>Jasmine Tarkeshi

Chakra Course: Chakra 4: Anahata
Jasmine Tarkeshi

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
4 people like this.
Yes, I am in LOVE with these practices ❤️ and the Heart Chakra has always been dear to me. The physical practice was very opening and I was surprised that I began to feel a vulnerability, especially towards the challenging postures at the end. So, I softened and let go, and decided to watch and appreciate those poses for now, rather than feel “less-than” by not trying them right away. Perhaps another time during this week I’ll give it a go - but perhaps not. And it’s okay...self love!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
I cheated, Jasmine!! I practiced this a few days in advance of my scheduled time - I'll be teaching a class focused on the heart chakra tonight, and wanted an immersion before. SUCH an inspiring practice!! Looking forward to revisiting this soon. Yesterday I had a first-ever experience of teaching yoga to some kids on the autism spectrum. It just melted my heart...  Their unique expressions of vulnerability really touched me deeply. Falling into love...
Kate M
A beautiful practice. An incredible resource and a treasure.
: )
Emily S
Love the progression of this practice. Many thanks :)
Laura-Maria S
As this course is coming along I must say it’s getting more intense and deep mentally. The practices are pretty intense physically for me which I didn’t like first but I realized that they really are effective! Even though I only did last weeks practice once my self confidence sky rocketed last week... thank you for designing this course Jasmine!
Jasmine
Laura-Maria Thank you so much for diving deep with me! And yes, the practices can be challenging but always do what you can play with your edge.. you can always revisit any practice and continue to strengthen your self confidence.
Ali
Ali
Oh my goodness, I LOVE this practice!!! Love the sequencing and the gentle awakening into big heart opening. LOVE grasshopper - where has this been all my life? I never thought I would come close to practising scorpion but against the wall makes it accessible. And camel against the wall was just beautiful.
Vijaya S
Love this.
Theresa F
Excellent and enjoyable - very accessible course thank you

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial