Good Night Yoga: Wring out Your Day<br>Dana Slamp

Good Night Yoga: Wring out Your Day
Dana Slamp

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
This practice was quite heavenly, lots of nourishing twisting and subtle self-care happening. My type “A” Pitta dominant self did flutter just a bit when some of the left/right sides of the body practices weren’t the same 🙀 (lol) but I realize that’s my issue and something I’m always working on letting go of, so this was a good practice for me!

One more thing - I used very soft feather pillows from my bed. Next time I practice this I’ll be sure to use more firm, foam pillows for more support.
Dana Slamp
2 people like this.
Jenny, Thanks for the review! I agree about the firm pillows - we want you supported!  Warmly, Dana
Glenford N
3 people like this.
I was falling asleep before I'd finished the practice. Thanks Dana. Namaste. 
Dana Slamp
2 people like this.
Awesome, Glenford. Great sleep will help with the new  j-o-b!
Kate M
3 people like this.
Like Jenny, I was puzzled by not revisiting the left side for the "easy pigeon" (which I really loved on the right side). Unlike Jenny, I just stopped the video and sank into it on the left side before resuming! Nice peaceful practice. Thank you, Dana!
Ashley
3 people like this.
Hi Jenny & Kate, thanks so much for bringing that to our attention, and for sharing your different reactions to it. We included a note in the description to pause for the other side, especially since it's such a lovely part of the practice. Thank you ladies!

Warmly,< /div>
Ashley
Leah K
1 person likes this.
Loved the cues about tilting the pelvis forward in butterfly and seated straddle. My anatomy does not allow me to easily go into the seated straddle (it's challenging to sit upright) but with that cue I was able to actually lean forward and feel a stretch in the back of my legs instead of my low back. I will be remembering that one for next time! Thank you. 
Dana Slamp
1 person likes this.
I’m so glad to hear that, Leah! Thanks for sharing your perspective with me - it helps me become a better teacher.  Warmly, Dana

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial