20 Minute Yoga Flows: Grounding Moon Flow<br>Sarah Beston

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Grounding Moon Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
This was indeed grounding, steady and energizing. My body and spirit are feeling nicely refreshed on this hot August morning. Namaste Sarah 🙏🏻
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Jenny! I am so happy to hear that this was a refreshing practice - especially in the summer heat! Wishing you a beautiful rest of your day, Sarah 
Glenford N
5 people like this.
Beautifully  paced routine - find your edge but don't go over  it- which gently energised my body which was one year older yesterday and in need of body mind spirit refreshment. Like drinking from a cool water fountain on a hot day. Namaste.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
I so love your descriptions and appreciate your sharing, Glenford! Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Namaste, Sarah
Leah K
2 people like this.
Thank you Sarah! These two variations of Moon Salutations were new to me and very grounding.  
Sarah Beston
You're very welcome, Leah! I am so happy to hear that the moon salutations were grounding. Happy full moon!
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Repeating these twenty minute flows is so refreshing especially when you just don't have much time.  So glad they are here.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
So happy to hear that these practices are refreshing for you, Christel! Thanks for checking in and wishing you a beautiful week!
Kate M
2 people like this.
Just had about this much time before heading out to sub a class. This was perfect. So grateful to be able to touch base with a master teacher before heading out to teach!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Dear Kate - Thank you so much for your kind comment and so happy that this was a good practice for you and that the timing was right! Wishing you a beautiful day! 
1-10 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial