Yoga and the Somatic Experience: Week 1: Earth Body<br>Suniti Dernovsek

Yoga and the Somatic Experience: Week 1: Earth Body
Suniti Dernovsek

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
11 people like this.
This was deeply grounding...throughout the practice I felt almost “glued” to the earth beneath me. I also experienced an almost mysterious sense of longing that I just can’t place...perhaps the homework and journaling will help me find the answer... I just love this deep diving into the somatic realm 🙏🏻
Christel B
7 people like this.
Love that expansiveness coming from being rooted then feeling the whole earth beneath us.  (“I feel the earth under my skin.....”. Carol King sang through my mind.)
Kate M
6 people like this.
Beautiful, intense work. Finding our place...standing...rooting... it really transforms asana practice.
Suniti
4 people like this.
@Jenny, glued to the earth! Sounds like you are being held. I agree, that mysterious longing sounds like a good entry for journaling. Where do you feel that longing in your body? 
Suniti
6 people like this.
Christel wonderful to find expansiveness that comes from the ground. Thank you for your share. 
Suniti
4 people like this.
Kate wonderful! I look forward to hearing more about what transforms for you. 
Rita M
7 people like this.
missing your voice! thanks suniti from portugal this beautifull place in the earth this practice was so feminine so grounding and love.
Diane C
6 people like this.
I really enjoyed this class and increasing my awareness of how I am moving, especially through the feet as I transition through poses. Thank you.
Catherine R
What a neat and different practice!! I felt taller by the end, and more ethereal. Thank you!
Suniti
3 people like this.
Rita Hello! So happy to see you here. 
Love your comment ❤️
1-10 of 90

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial