Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 15: Power 3<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 15: Power 3
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
8 people like this.
Full disclosure: this Power series has been very challenging for me - my upper body strength has diminished a bit as I creep further into my late 50s and it’s a bit frustrating to be honest...I almost took a break from this today and then my type A self wouldn’t allow it lol. And you know what? I’m SO glad I went for it...today was challenging for sure, but in a more slow and cerebral way (no sun salutations!) and my body and brain loved it...thank you!
Nathan Briner
Jenny, I am so happy to hear about your experiences, even when the going gets tough. It’s real and honest. Thank you for sharing, many others who come through the challenge will be inspired by your voice!
Ali
Ali
3 people like this.
I utterly loved this class. I found a whole-body integration in parsvottanasana and revolved triangle that I haven’t felt before, which gave me spaciousness in my chest and whole body. It was blissful! Also loved the locust play, and then wheel pose felt amazing. Thank you.
Kate M
2 people like this.
Little AHA moment when trying that Parsva Dhanurasana variation! It's a pose I tend to ignore, but this variation was much more accessible: )
TS
TS
3 people like this.
I can't believe it but so far Power has been my favorite section of the challenge. Loved this practice today! 
Nathan Briner
TS outstanding! That is a tough section. It will help out so much with the integration section. Your strength and focus will allow you to feel the deeper aspects of both your body and mind. Looking forward to hearing from you as you go through those lessons. 
GIGI A
3 people like this.
Thank you for this series! The dolphin-hop in the last two practices has offered a breakthrough re: my own capabilities and strengths. Challenging, hard, joyful, and fun - all at once.
Nathan Briner
GIGI, if you happen to have a wall to practice near, the hopping technique is awesome for getting you fully into the inversion. You’ll be surprised how close the wall is when you hop up! 
Mandi G
1 person likes this.
struggling with back bends because of problem wrists.. they do not like to flex that way especially with weight on them. any suggestions?
Nathan Briner
Mandi, yes wrist mobility can present a roadblock for backbends. 
There are a few ways to work with this issue but it would be a fairly lengthy post here. Perhaps you can PM me and we can connect further from there?
1-10 of 55

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial