Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: Integration 6<br>Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 30: Integration 6
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
M Angela C
8 people like this.
Nathan, I have learned so much within this challenge. From body awareness and body appreciation through to ease, space and inward calm within each pose. I fully intend to return and repeat the challenge and I shall be incorporating  what I have learned in to all of my other practices. Thank you again!
Nathan Briner
M Angela congratulations on completing the challenge!! What a huge accomplishment. Thank you again for sharing your experiences in the comments. I am always here for you whenever you decide to do the challenge again. I can not recommend it more. You’ll be surprised how much strength and awareness you will have unlocked when you work through it again. 
Namaste 🙏 
Sally S
6 people like this.
Thank you

Heidi K
6 people like this.
Thank you for this wonderful challenge, Nathan!  I've been teaching for 24 years now and still look forward to learning something new. My home practice is so important to me. I have certain poses I like to do everyday, so incorporating your daily challenge with what I do at home was refreshing and inspiring . Best wishes to you !                             Heidi 
Nathan Briner
Heidi, nice to be with you in the challenge.  I love knowing that there are seasoned instructors enjoying the practice and finding new things to explore. Please stay in touch. I’d love to hear more of your experiences. 
Ali
Ali
7 people like this.
Thank you so much, Nathan. This challenge has been a joy to explore. There are so many subtle and profound insights I intend to integrate into all of my movements and postures. I will come back and repeat the challenge because I know there is so much richness here.
Nathan Briner
So wonderful to hear this, Ali. I appreciate you for taking the time to leave comments on the way through the challenge. It’s been great to be here with you. I hope to hear from you in the future! All my best!
Kate M
5 people like this.
WOOHOO! I used to be skeptical of the "challenge" format, but gee, it really works! It definitely builds momentum, and there is a real sense of accomplishment in its completion. Thank you for the thoughtful, intelligent design of this challenge, Nathan. (THAT must have been a challenge!) I'm looking forward to revisiting these videos.  : )
Nathan Briner
Right on Kate! Congrats on the huge win! And thank you for the kind words. I’ll be here when you return. Please keep sharing your experiences when you revisit the lessons. I am curious what new vistas you’ll discover. 
All my best!
Danny aube
6 people like this.
Well done Nathan, gradual increase of poses allow me to increase my abilities I actually completed the flying crow an side crow I know this doesn't sound like much, but I'm pretty tight, so getting my knees on my triceps is good for me. thanks, I enjoyed your 30 day challenges 
1-10 of 99

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial