Welcome to Meditation: Get Comfortable<br>Kira Sloane

Welcome to Meditation: Get Comfortable
Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Sooo nice to practice with you again Kira...your gentle, cerebral approach is almost hypnotic, which really helps to keep me relaxed and focused. Looking forward to the rest of the season ❤️🙏🏻
Gabriella N
Yes yes yes. Chiming in to Jenny’s comment. Ever so lovely to be here with you and practicing so tenderly. Forever grateful for the Forces that had our paths crossed. Love
Kira Sloane
Jenny, wonderful to be together. Thank you for connecting. xo
Kira Sloane
Gabriella, so happy to know you, dear one. xok
Kate M
2 people like this.
So grateful to have your guidance here. A gentle nudging to let what isn't needed fall away... and reveal what's always been here, patiently waiting. Deep gratitude.
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Kate, LOVE!
Stephanie A
I can’t do this I tried and it hurts my back someone help me I can’t relax I can relax in final shavasthana but not in meditating I started crying cause this caused so much stress, I want to be able to meditate but I can’t😩
Kira Sloane
Dearest Stephanie, sounds like you have discovered that lying down supine is the best posture for meditation right now. Savasana is a form of meditation! 

You might drop into Alana's Savasana 7 Day Challenge. 

You might also really like Kristen's Yoga Nidra Show. Supine is where the magic is.
https://www.yogaanytime.com/show-view/164/Yoga-Show-Yoga-Nidra

Sitting up for meditation is just one of the many possible postures. Stay close. Stay well and healthy. xok

Karina V
1 person likes this.
I love how you talked about being grounded in the feet, secure on the seat, generous in the heart and open in the mind. It resonates and I had a reflective moment where I was like «hey! that's what any human being, young or old, wants to feel!» thank you!
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Karina, yes! It's so wonderful to experience the truth of not being so different from each other. Thank you for connecting. Cute photo! xoK

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial