Yoga for 2: Prenatal and Postnatal: Flow As You Grow<br>Maria Villella

Yoga for 2: Prenatal and Postnatal: Flow As You Grow
Maria Villella

Watch this Practice
Laura M
Great video!! Thank you!!!!

Olga I
Hi, i am not sure that upward facing dog is a good idea for the pregnant women. In any other videos this posture is never used, i would not take a risk. Maybe i am mistaking and for professional sportsmen it is realisable... unfortunately im not professional. Thank you.
Kira Sloane
Hi there Olga, are you pregnant? If so, congratulations! So glad you are here. 
The kind of yoga one practices when pregnant depends on the kind of yoga one was praciting before becoming pregnant. Maria Villella is, as you say, in many ways a "professional" with a long relationship with these postures, so her options are wider than most of us.  (See next comment for continuation).

Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Olga, If you are new to yoga, the style of practice during pregnancy will naturally be different. You might check out Seasons 1  with Eden Flynn of this show. Also, both Kate Smith and Lydia Zamorano taught classes while pregnant in other shows.

Kate's Season 3 of Yin Yoga

And Lydia's Season 2 of Move to Meditate
https://www.yogaanytime.com/show-season/15813/Yoga-Move-to-Meditate-Season-2-Lydia-Zamorano
Kira Sloane
Olga, The best rule of thumb is only do what feels good and safe and right for you. No one knows better. Love, Kira

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial