Welcome to Meditation: Trust Meditation<br>Kira Sloane

Welcome to Meditation: Trust Meditation
Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Sweet Kira...this was so helpful today as I was experiencing a Coronavirus panic attack. I literally placed both my hands over my heart and held tight to your soothing voice...a life preserver in this uncertain time. Thank you 🙏🏻
Kira Sloane
Oh Jenny, yes. Loving you. xok
Julie S
4 people like this.
Kira, oh my! For years I have heard the guidance about "making space" for my thoughts and feelings as they arise, from various teachers. It has never really worked for me...too amorphous. "Widening the pasture" is the visual I needed to make this connection. Thank you for passing on these very inspired words, my dear teacher!  Julie S.
Kira Sloane
Julie! So good to see you here. Yes, I am pretty sure I stole this image from Ramakrishna. I am sorry to not have the exact reference. He used really sweet and gentle cow metaphors a lot. Rumor was that one of his flock would come for darshan daily.  xok
Kate M
3 people like this.
Jenny sending waves of comfort and peace. Kira Sloane again - so sweet, comforting, gentle and kind. Be well . Love.
svl_ml
2 people like this.
This was beautiful and very helpful. Conversing with our inner trust  in a grounding  way is so needed, especially these days. I will come back to this one, and would love even more meditation videos that hold, open up and allow for expansion on the same theme. As always, thank you xo
Kira Sloane
svl_ml, thank you so much for being here and connecting. Our teacher, Erich Schiffmann, always says Self Trust is the advanced Practice. You might like his Freedom Yoga Immersion.
svl_ml
2 people like this.
Kira Sloane Advanced practice indeed :) Thank you, I will look into that xo
Elizabeth H
thank you, Kira! I needed this!
Kira Sloane
Elizabeth, LOVE!
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial