Mindful Movement: Day 1: Breath<br>Margi Young

Mindful Movement: Day 1: Breath
Margi Young

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
A prescient practice for the “interesting” times we find ourselves in. I imagine this was filmed pre-quarantine (which has just today been partially lifted here in CT, although I’m choosing to continue to hunker down as much as possible for the time being.) Back to the practice lol...this was a gentle going inward for me that left me refreshed and in good spirits. I also loved the arm variation in constructive rest ❤️
Margi Young
1 person likes this.
Jenny Yes! It was filmed in a different world but I am thinking it will be perfect for today. Yoga can be universal like that. Phew!  Be well!  Margi
Debra K
This was wonderful!  Thank you so much!
Margi Young
Debra SO glad you enjoyed. Let me know how the rest of the week treats you! Be well. Margi
Patti S
2 people like this.
This practice gave me a sense of strength ease and beauty.  You queuing is really amazing and I felt it gave me the time and space for exploration.  Thank you 
Margi Young
Patti SO glad! I want to let go of any rushing when practicing so glad you felt there was space. Enjoy and take good care.  Margi
Glenford N
2 people like this.
I feel nourished and lovingly restored by your practice and full of compassion for the next person I meet. Namaste. 
Margi Young
Glenford Well my work here is done! Thank you so much for practicing and letting me know. What a great outcome!  Margi
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Thanks Margi, I've taken the time to be conscious of being breathed by a Higher Power which brings me inner peace, gratitude and serenity. Glenford.
Margi Young
Glenford I'm happy for you.
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial