Mindful Movement: Day 2: Sink In<br>Margi Young

Mindful Movement: Day 2: Sink In
Margi Young

Watch this Practice
Glenford N
Hi Margi. Today I flowed through the practice and meditated on gratitude. I was reminded of the Rumu quote ".first last outer inner only that breath breathing human being" Namaste 

Margi Young
Glenford lovely.
Corinne M
Hi Margi - I’m excited about this practice!  I only remembered to do the breath homework at night when I was catching up on the news before bed.  That proved to be a good time for some calming breaths after all.  
Francie S
Hello
 I am enjoying your pace, language, and meditation practice. I feel more grounded when I am done.  Thank you.
Margi Young
corinne Wow... doing breath work during the news is an advanced practice!  Good job! Thank you for practicing. Margi
Margi Young
Francie Thank you. I am grateful that you wrote and that the practice is grounding you. YAY. We need that! Margi
Margi Young
Glenford Thank you for sharing the Rumi quote. He is so great. Take good care, Margi
Glenford N
Hi Margi. I'm now doing the "Move to Meditate" series,  season 2 with Lydia Zamarano. Hope you're well and taking care of yourself. Namaste 
Charlotte M
Only day 2 but I just feel so centered and am excited about every new aspect - Just wonderful!
Margi Young
Glenford You are on a roll! So glad. I'm glad we are walking the path together!  Margi
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial