Yoga, Hormones, and Fertility: PMS Relief<br>Maria Villella

Yoga, Hormones, and Fertility: PMS Relief
Maria Villella

Watch this Practice
Sylver M
1 person likes this.
Thank you! That was just what I needed! XO
Amy P
I found that practice quite challenging. I haven't been keeping my yoga practice up in the last year, only dipping into every now and then but even still. I feel that it was a much higher level and I didn't have fun. I think the transitions are very quick and don't really allow for someone whose fitness levels aren't as good as the once were. Hoping that it stands to me though during this month's cycle. 
Maria Villella
Hi Amy, 
Sorry if it’s a bit quick or challenging. Perhaps you need a bit more restoration before your period. This video is more to move energy strongly and open up the areas in the front of the hips and lower abdominals because I’ve found that when women have strong PMS symptoms that helps. But we’re all unique and right now this might not be the right approach for you. Always honor your body. 🙏
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
Maria, I love your instruction and the energy you offer to your classes. I’ve enjoyed a few others dealing with hormones and appreciate how you add elements of Chinese medicine to the practices (I resonate so deeply with that tradition). In gratitude, ali
Ara
Ara
1 person likes this.
Thank you Maria!!! I feel very held by your practice and presence!
Vanessa
1 person likes this.
This was the right amount of challenging balancing postures and movement for me. My energy was all over the place today and this really brought me back to center. Thank you!
Maria Villella
Vanessa so happy to hear that!  It must’ve been in the air today, I was all of the place too. It’s so great to have grounding practices. 
Laura M
1 person likes this.
Thank you!!I love this series!! I hope you do more seasons!!
Maria Villella
Laura M I’d love to. Stay in touch and follow me on social media. Im going to be teaching much more and might even do some zoom sessions. 

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial