Slow Flow and Meditation: Easing into Stillness<br>Alana Mitnick

Slow Flow and Meditation: Easing into Stillness
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Christel B
1 person likes this.
I enjoyed this well balanced flow to start my day with. 
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this meditative practice 🌺...it was just what I needed today. I’ve been absorbing too much news media lately and it’s run me ragged 😨. It’s always amazing to me, even after all these years, how an hour of yoga can completely transform one’s perspective and make everything feel better. Namaste 🙏🏻🤸🤸🤸
Alana Mitnick
Hi Christel, Thank you so much for joining me! So glad you enjoyed this balanced flow. It's needed now, more so than ever! Wishing you all the best. Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Hi Jenny, It's so true! I can relate with feeling overwhelmed and ragged from too much media. It's so important to practice Yoga and meditation during these times... to help us touch the ground of being, shift our energy, and transform our perspective... so that we can See more clearly. Again, so grateful for your presence and dedication, Jenny. I truly feel that we are in this together. Wishing you a healthy and restful fourth of July. Love, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Wonderful practice! Thank you very much, Alana!

Alana Mitnick
So delighted to hear, Sandra! Wishing you a safe, healthy, and nourishing fourth of July. Love, Alana
Anne C
1 person likes this.
This was a wonderful practice and one I will enjoy many times over. The perfect balance and start to my day. Thank you so much Alana.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Anne, Thank you for joining me in these LIVE Yoga experiments. It's fun to share and connect in these fresh new way. Balance is key! Love, Alana 
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
This was so utterly beautiful Alana. I feel at peace with the world.
Alana Mitnick
Awe, this warms my heart and lifts my spirit. Thank you for sharing, Ali, and joining me on this journey. Love to you! Xo Alana 

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial