Dynamic Flow: Focused and Inspired<br>Robert Sidoti

Dynamic Flow: Focused and Inspired
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Shawn
I feel so renewed. Appreciate the grounding, strengthening and challenging elements of this flow, and fluidity of poses, all in an hour's time. Gracias!
Brigitte M
Thanks for excellent guidance through the flipped dog pose. 
Nam T
1 person likes this.
Thanks for making me smile with your easy sense of humour and relaxed vibe. Great start to my day.
Robert Sidoti
You got it and my pleasure Brigitte - so happy you found it helpful, it can be a tricky transition sometimes! 
Robert Sidoti
Awwww, thank you so much for that sweet comment Nam , nice to hear!! You've now made my day, funny how that works :) 
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
Thank you for not doing more core work! But thank you for the core and strength work you did include. I really need that, and am grateful for this class to allow me to explore it.
Robert Sidoti
Hi Ali !! Core work is so important I think, I’m glad you find it to be valuable even if very difficult and not always fun :)) keep exploring it, it may even feel good and become fun someday! 
Corinne M
1 person likes this.
Revisiting this practice after some busy busy work days, and needed to hear your guidance at the end of class about busy-ness and priorities!  Thanks!  
Robert Sidoti
Hi Corinne M  - I’m glad the class was helpful, I really appreciate you sharing and commenting! 
Brenda S
Robert, I am taking many inspirations from your words: to commit to yourself and to be consistent. Namaste

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial