The Yoga Show with Kira & Friends: Summer Bliss with Melina<br>Melina Meza

The Yoga Show with Kira & Friends: Summer Bliss with Melina
Melina Meza

Watch this Practice
Elissa P
1 person likes this.
Excellent Melina. I did this one live, and then did it again a month later. Thank you so much for being here. 
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
An hour of loving kindness = what everyone needs right now ❤️ loved this, love all your practices Melina, with their soothing and dynamic movements combined with practical advice. PS to Kira: thank you for the intros to the guest yogis in these series. Your conversations really bring us viewers into a more intimate relationship with our teachers for the forthcoming practices. LOVE it 😍
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
I appreciate you both and am grateful for your continued support. (insert heart here!)
Michelle F
2 people like this.
What lovely lassies! ----what a blissful session. As i sat so peacefully at the end, for some reason I "heard" Doris Day sing ----"que sera sera whatever will be will be, the futures not ours to see, que sera sera" It actually made me burst out laughing!
Thank you Melina - though it isnt full moon today , I think this could be a go to practice for the next full moon
Have a beautiful day!
loveandpeacexxx
Melina Meza
Michelle ~ Thank you for your sweet note, made me smile thinking of you over there singing! I hope you return to this practice again and have the same results! Take care and stay healthy!
Rosanna S
1 person likes this.
This was such a great practice for this Saturday morning after a tough week of working on video calls and in California with all the heat, fires, and smoke. I feel more stable, grounded, calm, and cool. Thank you!
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much, Melina, for this beautiful practice! It was a pleasure for me to do yoga with you! Kind regards!
David G-
1 person likes this.
Melina: I thought all week about your comment about the ashtanga men doing gymnastic back cracks. I used this practice after doing Lydia's new primary series Ashtanga (her digital studio). I also rode 60 miles. I answered your question: "how many times do you practice"? The answer came in as not enough. I beat my body up for years without this kind of self-care, not realizing I could gain larger fitness (and now yogic breadth) with this kind of movement. Pushing the leg away during the twist: game-changer!  Your deeply meditative and innovative practices feed my journey. Namaste and I hope you take some great pictures this weekend. PS: Your dining room table looks just like ours.  

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial