The Yoga Show with Kira & Friends: Centered in the Heart with Emily<br>Emily Perry

The Yoga Show with Kira & Friends: Centered in the Heart with Emily
Emily Perry

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Hi Emily! I always love your Bhakti-infused practices and your sweet cheeriness...the world sure does need more of that right now. I entered the practice feeling quite worn out mentally and physically but the asanas and chanting set me right, as they always do. Blessings to you and thank you!
Emily Perry
Jenny Thank you for practicing with me, and us. It means so much to me that we can all come together right now and practice together. It's so healing. Thank you for being a part of this amazing community!
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much, Emily, for this beautiful and calming practice! You've made my day better with it! Namaste! ❤️💜💗💝
Emily Perry
1 person likes this.
Sandra Židan That is so lovely to hear! Thank you so much for practicing with us!
David G-
2 people like this.
Emily, so related to your Juneteenth comments. I had a tense day (7 hours driving and stuck in some Holland tunnel traffic in NYC), and I had KOMA (knowledge of missing out) with a fun bike club morning ride I could only read about on WhatsApp. So dropping into this class was a perfect way to enter the collective (or mettaverse) and feel ananda. Thanks to Jenny for pushing me to look up Bhati. This felt like a college dorm hangout. Your laughter is infectious and allowed me to experience my own travails with the more difficult asanas. Such a great way to fire up the mirror neurons.  I will look up your online community. Namaste, David 
Emily Perry
1 person likes this.
David G- Thank you for practicing with us!!! Great to have you here!

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial