Joyful Flow: Liquid Flow<br>Wade Gotwals

Joyful Flow: Liquid Flow
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Elissa P
1 person likes this.
Hi Wade. Just what I needed today. Thank you! I've got an S/I injury (from a fall while backpacking) but oddly, was able to do almost everything.... in this practice.  I've not been able to make it "live" but go to the recordings later. Thank you so much for continuing to be here for us "even in the midst." Elissa 
Wade
Hi Elissa it's so great to hear from you! I'm glad you are still mobile after your energy, injuries in the summer time when we just want to be outside and explore are tough (especially now) So glad you could join Live or Recorded!! 
Catherine A
Hi Wade, I am really appreciating all your LIVE sessions and delight in hearing your cheery voice. I generally veer towards fast vinyasa flow classes and these more measured but nonetheless challenging classes are definitely making me pay attention to very important things like alignment and breath.  No scootching from one pose to another at great speed and 'cheating' frequently.......   Many thanks, Catherine x 

Wade
Catherine great to hear from you! Fast paced classes can be a lot of fun - feels like dancing sometimes! On the other hand, I'm so glad you are trying something new and seeing the benefit of a different approach... Both can really compliment each other!
Francesco N
Hi Wade, thank you for your inspiring lesson that i practice just now, 1 hour where your really could enjoy Time,  it lasted more that aspected for me, you make me apreciated Time today!
Wade
1 person likes this.
HI Francesco I'm so glad you enjoyed it and were able to let go of 'time' it's such a great vacation for your mind when that happens in the practice!!
Lina S
Hi Wade, thank you for this wonderful class. I enjoyed your classes. They are all very different. I like when a class has a theme. I like the idea of liquid flow. I would love to be like water, to be able to flow easily and find my way even if there are obstacles.
Wade
Hi Lina I feel you on that one and would love to flow more like water as well- lose the rigidity of life in our bodies and minds  especially during these times we are in. So glad you joined this one and are feeling all of the different flows!
Phoebe F
1 person likes this.
Amazing practice once again. Thank you! I did compass& full splits today!! Wi-hoo! Feeling so joyful& fabulous!
Wade
HI Phoebe F this is so great! I love witnessing the breakthroughs! Carry that same energy to the next challenge!

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial