The Yoga Show with Kira & Friends: Guided by Breath with Sadia<br>Sadia  Bruce

The Yoga Show with Kira & Friends: Guided by Breath with Sadia
Sadia Bruce

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
5 people like this.
This was a JOY.  I’m practicing this on the day of the new moon in Leo, and the synchronicity is magical as we are called to set an intention for our days ahead and there is your theme: “Lead with your Heart.”  Perfect.  I’m so looking forward to your new season of classes here on Yoga Anytime!  Eight weeks of these practices will be much needed during the “interesting” times ahead.  Thank You 🙏🏻🌚✨✨✨
Michelle F
5 people like this.
Hi Sadia, Initial shakiness gave way to spaciousness- how lovely! Thank you
Have a beautiful day
loveandpeacexxx
p.s. Greetings to Jenny  we often seem to be in the same class -  and appreciate the same stuff....I too am looking forward to the September  season- what a wild ride it has been and continues to be!
Sadia Bruce
Thanks so much for the kind words, https://www.yogaanytime.com/account/profile.cfm?cust_id=19840" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Jenny! Am thrilled that you enjoyed practice and that it aligned so perfectly with your New Moon intention! Look forward to sharing more very soon. Be well! 
Sadia Bruce
Michelle, am so glad you enjoyed! Hope you'll join me live sometime!
Diyana Dobberteen
You are such a graceful and playful instructor!
Ahhhh! Thank you. Please teach on! Heart unleashed to flow from Top High Mountain Expanse...
Top of my day!
Sadia Bruce
1 person likes this.
Diyana Dobberteen Thank you EVER so much for joining class, and for your kind words! Deep appreciation!
David G-
1 person likes this.
Sadia: wonderful class. Loved the magic in those comments. Wish I could do more than just like. More emojis for YA! I really grounded today with my breath, moving it through those shapes. Had some soreness which helps set up a yogi experiment. How to ease a sticky areas with focused attention. Namaste 
Sadia Bruce
1 person likes this.
David G- He’s baaaaaaaack! Welcome home, my friend! Will be delighted to read more of your insightful and entertaining comments here! I hope you’ve been enjoying the fullness of summer, and of life itself! 

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial