The Yoga Show with Kira & Friends: Soothing the Nervous System<br>Kristin Leal

The Yoga Show with Kira & Friends: Soothing the Nervous System
Kristin Leal

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kristin For this beautiful practice. Yoga Nidra always hits the spot...after just an hour’s time I’m feeling as refreshed as if I’d had a full night’s sleep - actually feeling even better than after a full night’s sleep ! 🙏🏻❤️
Kristin Leal
1 person likes this.
That's amazing Jenny ! I have just fallen in love with practicing and teaching Yoga Nidra:) I'm so happy you love it too
Ali
Ali
I’ve been feeling out of sorts all day, so hoped that this might bring some ease. Feel serene and restored, and I don’t know where that hour went, even though I know I didn’t fall asleep. Your singing of mantra was utterly beautiful. Thank you Kristin.
Kristin Leal
Ali I'm so happy to hear that the Nidra worked well for you! Thank you for your kind words and for practicing with me:)
Rosanna S
1 person likes this.
Beautiful practice! I think I fell asleep a couple times. I completely missed the part between hearing sounds far away and stopping counting. Guess I needed some rest! It's been stressful here with losing a grandparent, parenting and homeschooling and also preparing for a big panel discussion next week, which I've never done before. My nervous system has been on overdrive! Thank you!
Kristin Leal
Thank you for being here Rosanna S ! I'm so sorry for your loss and I know you'll be great during the panel discussion! Wishing you all the best and lots of rest:)
Vera
Many thanks and much gratitude for this practice. 
Kristin Leal
Thanks Vera for being here and practicing with me!
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Kristin, for this nice calming practice! I loved it! Namaste! 💖
Kristin Leal
1 person likes this.
I’m so happy to hear that Sandra Židan ! Thanks for practicing with me:)

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial