Soulful Flow: Yang & Yin Flow<br>Sarah Beston

Soulful Flow: Yang & Yin Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Lovely yang to yin flow has me feeling grounded and peaceful (no matter what’s going on out there lol). Thank you Sarah 🙏🏻❤️
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
This was gorgeous. I loved the yin postures that you selected to counterbalance the yang sequence. I feel beautifully balanced.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
So happy to hear, Jenny! One of my favorite things about the yoga practice is that balance and calm I feel no matter what is happening beyond my mat. I hope you’re having a beautiful weekend!
Sarah Beston
I’m so happy to hear that you’re feeling balanced after this practice, Ali! Personally the stiller yin postures are more challenging for me, and I find that I’ve needed to incorporate them a lot more into my practice these days ... being with what is. Warmly, Sarah
Catherine A
Loved this session, Sarah. Especially enjoyed the bit of YIN at the end which beautifully complimented the YANG. I floated off to bed ! Best regards to you, Catherine X
Sarah Beston
Hi, Catherine—I’m so happy to hear and thank you for sharing your experience of the practice. Warmest regards and hope to practice with you again soon! Xo, Sarah
Lori
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Sarah, for this wonderful, balanced practice.
Sarah Beston
You're so welcome, Lori! Thank you for practicing with me and hope you're having a beautiful week so far. Warmly, Sarah
Tracey A
1 person likes this.
That was just perfectly balanced and has rounded off my day just beautifully. Thank you
Sarah Beston
Thanks for sharing and practicing with me, Tracey A! Wishing you a beautiful weekend. 
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial