Trust the Connection: 20-Day Yoga Retreat: Day 8: Courage to Receive<br>Alana Mitnick

Trust the Connection: 20-Day Yoga Retreat: Day 8: Courage to Receive
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
Dear Alana, practising with you feels like coming home. Your phrase “explore the inner landscape” is going to be my mantra. With love and deep appreciation, Ali
Alana Mitnick
Dear Ali, It truly warms my heart to hear from you and feel your presence with us. I am so happy to hear this and know that you are experiencing Yoga. Grateful to be exploring the inner landscape together.  Love, Alana 
Beth F
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this lovely practice Alana.  I feel so happy and relaxed.   I appreciate YogaAnytime’s support of the community with this retreat and am so glad I can catch the practices here that I can’t catch live.  
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Beth! So happy to hear from you! Thank you for being here and joining us on this retreat... live and recorded. We appreciate your presence and the opportunity to come together... Yoga is Magic. Stay close. Love, Alana  
Jennifer Mance
I have an important meeting this week and this practice was great for my mind to get me ready 🥰❤️
Alana Mitnick
Jennifer Mance, So glad to hear this! Thank you for being here and joining us in Yoga. The techniques really do work wonders! Love, Alana 
Julie M
1 person likes this.
Thank you Alana, I loved the introduction to Camel pose and will use this consious stretching of the front body again.  Lovely practice.
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Julie M! Thank you for joining us! I love the little GEMS that surface with each practice. May this support you in your day. Love, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Beautiful practice! I really loved it and enjoyed doing it! Thank you for sharing it with us, Alana! Kind regards!
Alana Mitnick
Sandra Židan, thank YOU for your presence and dedicated practice. I love knowing that we are practicing together! Enjoy your day. XoA
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial