Trust the Connection: 20-Day Yoga Retreat: Day 10: Freedom to Be You<br>Miles Borrero

Trust the Connection: 20-Day Yoga Retreat: Day 10: Freedom to Be You
Miles Borrero

Watch this Practice
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
Thank you Miles. I made some weird shapes, perhaps not all exactly as you intended, but it felt very freeing and interesting. Again, I loved the chanting and your story of Hanuman.
Miles
1 person likes this.
Ali, that's awesome. Sometimes getting weird is just what needs to happen. Freeing and interesting is a great combo. Glad you enjoyed. 
Sue M
Thank you Miles. A lot of my shapes are waiting for me! I really appreciate your teachings. Namaste.
Miles
1 person likes this.
Sue M think of the great welcome you will get! 😉
Laura Ekstrand
Yes, the best thing about your practices is that we can leave all assumptions at the door. It’s a great reminder to remain fully present and engaged throughout because it’s essential in your sequencing. Love it!
Miles
Laura Ekstrand awesome. So freeing to be in the present moment!
Zeynep Ozenay
Miles! You took me miles away, back to my innocent child self. Connecting to what I hadn't thought about in a long time. I now have feelings I hadn't felt in a while running through every part of my body, and I feel so in touch. Thank you so much for an unforgettable experience! 
Miles
Zeynep Ö wow! that's gorgeous. I feel so honored. I hope there's lots of sweetness in that for you. big hugs!💜
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Miles! Namaste! 💜💛💚
Miles
1 person likes this.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial