Trust the Connection: 20-Day Yoga Retreat: Day 16: Fearless Flow<br>Wade Gotwals

Trust the Connection: 20-Day Yoga Retreat: Day 16: Fearless Flow
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Leesa H
1 person likes this.
Just getting used to your style Wade and we will keep following you. We especially liked the leg workout today. Thank you. 
Your Canadian friends, Don and Leesa 
Hope H
1 person likes this.
Wow! What an incredible innovative practice, Wade. I feel transformed. Thank you. 
Wade
HI Leesa H So glad you and Don could join and Yes! its like dancing with a person you don't know and aren't sure what they are going to do next! Stay on your toes :)
Wade
Thank you Hope H It's so great to hear from you and I'm so glad you felt the shifts from the Fearless Flow!!
Erika H
1 person likes this.
Super-duper! Wade's yoga classes are always good, fun medicine for the body & spirit!

Wade
Oh that makes me so happy Erika H thanks for sharing the after glow with me and the forum!
Sue M
1 person likes this.
Many thanks Wade! Your positivity is contagious and gives me the confidence to have fun in what otherwise would be challenging poses. I really appreciate you & your practice.
Wade
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much for a kind words Sue M Im so happy you are going for the challenge and building confidence is a win-win!
Shawn
Thank you, Wade. I was craving a practice with you today. This was really needed. I'm staying in the hospital with a sick child for 2 weeks straight and even in this environment it was possible to tune in and benefit from this time together. Thank goodness for yoga and, as always, for your guidance. Much love from Berlin. xo
Wade
Shawn oh wow you need Yoga more than any of us in this situation! I know you were able to share the healing love with the child. Sending some healing energy your way!
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial