Joyful Flow: Vital Energy Flow<br>Wade Gotwals

Joyful Flow: Vital Energy Flow
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Catherine R
1 person likes this.
Halfway through this practice I remembered that you are based in Chicago. I’m currently spending a few weeks here, residing high up in a building on Lakeshore Drive. It was comforting to know you are “out there” somewhere in the city guiding me! Are you teaching any in-person classes?
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
Great practice! Feeling open and expansive and sweaty (always a good thing!) 💥
Wade
Hi Neighbor Catherine R great to hear from you! Yes I am teaching in person Tuesday and Thursday ( www.wadeyoga.com) would be great to connect- Enjoy the snow!
Wade
1 person likes this.
Great to hear from you Jenny S and thanks for flowing w/ me and always sharing your good energy w/ me and the forum!! Sending your a virtual gold star!!
Kate M
2 people like this.
I was feeling low energy this morning, but managed to get on my mat, and really appreciated this practice! Thank you, Wade!
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Kate M so glad you got a good recharge of energy and resonated with the practice! Always great to hear from you :)
Lina S
What a fun class! I've enjoyed the use of the strap. Dancer pose is way easier. Thank you for your creativity!
Wade
Hi Lina S thanks for doing Dancer with me! Always cool to approach the poses  differently and see  how the body responds! 
Lori S
Thanks, Wade! This was great for stretching my injured hamstring and surrounding muscles... with a chest opener bonus. 
Jana W
Wade, this was awesome ❤️ can’t wait to do yoga with you in physical presence! Sardinia bliss 🙏🏻
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial