Sacred Kundalini: Charging the Auric Field
Kara Looney

Watch this Practice
Joseph H
4 people like this.
Another great hour. Thank you Kara. I want to learn everything
Diane C
3 people like this.
Thank you Kara. Lovely class. I felt a wonderful release in my solar plexus during the sound healing. Just lovely. 
Kara L
Joseph H  thanks for your message! I’m so glad it resonates with you and that you’re excited for more classes 🙏
Kara L
1 person likes this.
Diane C  I love it when that happens! Sound instruments are a powerful tool in Kundalini Yoga 🙏
AnaSofia
2 people like this.
Lovely class. Thanks.
Kara L
Thanks AnaSofia  I’m glad you enjoyed it!!
Susan
1 person likes this.
thank you for the class, and especially the sound healing. i went into a meditative state, i could hear you asking us to get come back, and i continued to lay there. it felt nice.  i had a question regarding the fire breath, if we are in the first three days of our cycle, you mentioned it should be long breaths, is it the same nose and belly, but longer breath? or is it a long inhale and then exhale through the nose?

Kara L
Sue L Hi and Sat Nam! I'm so happy you felt transported with the sound bowls-They are magical tools! Breath of fire stimulates our Apanic ( eliminating energy ) through not only the rhythm of inhale & exhale, but also through the diaphragmatic pulsation, therefore I'd recommend keeping is slow and long so as not to offset the balance of pranic & apanic energy that is in place while menstruating.  That said,  we are tapping into our innate internal wisdom here in Kundalini Yoga, so feel free to trust your intuition of it is encouraging you to keep the rhythm but slowing it down.  
Nanci S
2 people like this.
Wow that was amazing. Thank you
Kara L
Nanci S so happy you enjoyed it! 
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial