Sacred Kundalini: Harmonizing Nerves & Glands<br>Kara Looney

Sacred Kundalini: Harmonizing Nerves & Glands
Kara Looney

Watch this Practice
Martha K
2 people like this.
Wowza! That got the energy moving and the lungs clearing and opening. The beautiful meditation with mudra and breath work brought it all back to the heart. A nutritious bowl of goodness to start the day. Thank You Kara.
Kara L
Martha K Hello! Oh I'm so happy to hear this! Thank you for sharing your experience and I look forward to seeing you in future classes.
Joseph H
2 people like this.
Another great class. Thank you Kara! I love the kumbaka breath, even though it is difficult to keep the body from gasping, it really engages the mind and creates an incredible space in the 3rd eye
Diane C
2 people like this.
Lovely energizing class!
Kara L
Joseph H Hello! Thanks for the feedback on your experience in class! Moving forward try not to hold breath to the point of gasping as it will stimulate sympathetic NS too strongly. Only hold until it feels “complete”. Your threshold for holding will increase overtime, but try not to apply force.  Keep up the great work!
Kara L
1 person likes this.
Diane C thanks! So glad you enjoyed it - looking forward to next week’s class 🙏
AnaSofia
1 person likes this.
Beautiful! Thank you 🙏
Kara L
1 person likes this.
AnaSofia Sat Nam! Thanks for the note- glad you enjoyed!!
Diane C
1 person likes this.
I repeated this class today and felt increased awareness in my third eye area. It was beautiful and intense! Thank you.
Kara L
1 person likes this.
Diane C Hi!! Thanks for your note - I’m so glad you took it again. We can learn a great deal by practicing the same Kriya many times. It allows us to gain connection to more subtlety in the experiences generated. 
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial