Watch this Practice
Elaine  A
1 person likes this.
She is dynamite 
Lydia Zamorano
Elaine A Thank you!! 
Lindsay W
1 person likes this.
I'm enjoying Lydia's classes so much! Her style is refreshing and simplistic. I always feel that I got what I needed and was able to tune inward.
Lydia Zamorano
Lindsay W Thanks Lindsay. That is the best news. Warmth, Lydia 
Michelle F
Hola Lydia,
Thank you so much for sharing this practice. Lots of quirky unexpected  little variations actually had me breaking a sweat and trembling at points- in the best way possible. How lovely!
Have a beautiful day!
loveandpeacexxxx
Lydia Zamorano
Michelle F  Great news to hear this morning Michelle! Love and peace back, Lydia 
David G-
  It's cool how all of us can find teachers on YogaAnytime with whom we can push our capabilities. Example: I almost lifted both legs off the ground after we raised our hips!!! 

The attention to "seeing" and to finding calm is something I love in a practice just like this one. It's hard but it's also really meditative. 

Once again my cat Cassidy decided to snuggle into my Savasana, lying on my stomach and kneading my upper thighs with her super sharp nails. Nail cutting is scheduled for later.  

Have a great Canadian Thanksgiving too! 
Lydia Zamorano
David Goldstein Sounds like you found have had a sweetly balanced practice David. Loving your reflections always, and how your cat likes savasana too. Warmth, Lydia 
Shawn M
This is one of my favorite classes. Thank you, Lydia!
Lydia Zamorano
Shawn M So happy to hear that Shawn. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and let me know! Warmth and care, Lydia 

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial