Yoga for Our Nature: Kind Scorpion Flow<br>Melina Meza

Yoga for Our Nature: Kind Scorpion Flow
Melina Meza

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Wow! This had me feeling sensations in new places in my legs and back 👍 My big old round bolster got some love today as well, plucked from its lonely spot in a corner of my room as I realized it would be a nice fit for this practice vs my square bolster. I’m just loving everything about this season 🦂❤️ Thank You!
Christel B
2 people like this.
What a good workout for the glutes. Thank you for this lovely practice and ahimsa focus.
Sandra Židan
Beautiful practice! Thanks, Melina!
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
Lovely to see your messages here and that you're enjoying Season 5. We've got a few more to go... I hope your body, mind, and spirit all  continue to find joy within your practice.
Ellen B
2 people like this.
Lovely practice, Melina.  Deep gratitude.  
Diane C
I loved the opening pose with pelvic rocks while sitting on the block. It really felt relaxing on my spine. 
Elizabeth C
Thank you so much, Melina.  Each adventure in season 5 is such a revelation, both physical and mental.  I really like the idea of a "kind scorpion."  It is a sweetly accurate depiction of the sequence.
Kelly Sunrose
Melina, thank you! I am grateful each time we get to practice *together* here! This practice felt amazing, especially across the front hip creases. Your cueing around broadening the back-body was exquisite! Kindly, Kelly
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
Kelly! What an honor to see you here and thank you for making my day with your thoughtful reply! I'm glad the cueing was interesting to you and hope to keep evolving that side of my practice for the seasons ahead. Wishing you much health and sweetness.
David G-
Melina: such a relaxing and challenging class (the dolphin with the block). Ahimsa. Thank you for reinforcing that word. So important in my life. The scorpion extended metaphors were obviously enjoyable for me. No bitterness in the poses. Great line. Best, David 

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial