Wake Up with Yoga: Wake Up the Hips<br>Birgitte Kristen

Wake Up with Yoga: Wake Up the Hips
Birgitte Kristen

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
6 people like this.
Your attention to detail makes these familiar shapes feel new and exciting. Moving in and out of the poses incrementally feels like a moving meditation, keeping my mind fully present on the task at hand. Lovely 🌞
Birgitte
4 people like this.
Hi Jenny, Wonderful to hear. You sound like you are already incredibly mindful, attentive, and in tune with your body and breath. Thank you for your feedback. Namaste, Birgitte
David G-
4 people like this.
Another superb session. Will there be more episodes released soon? 
Birgitte
6 people like this.
HI David, Great to hear. Yes, there are 6 more classes. Yoga Anytime will release one each week. So the third episode will be published Thursday, September 16. Warmest, Birgitte
Sara S
3 people like this.
Love your practice
Birgitte
3 people like this.
Sara S Hi Sara, Thank you so much. Happy that you are practicing with me on Yoga Anytime. Warmest, Birgitte
Kate M
1 person likes this.
What a sweet session Birgitte ! I loved the thoughtful pace and cues. Thank you : )
Birgitte
2 people like this.
Kate M Hi Kate, Great to hear. Next session will be a little more dynamic.....see you then, Birgitte
Katarina V
Thank you Birgitte for this nice session! Look forward to the next one a little more dynamic. Love Katarina
Birgitte
Katarina V Hi Katarina, you are very welcome. Yes, the next few sessions are more dynamic. "See you" soon. Namaste, Birgitte
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial